Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

Registered
I was just talking to a few buddies about a trip late May, I'm sure I can convince them to make a stop to meet some awesome people! My one friend is a CBR600 rider and the other is a Sportster kid (hoping to get him on an Mt-07, since he tips over a lot.) 馃槄

Im think our final destination would be Florida most likely, but I'd be stoked to meet you guys!

Premium Member
Hey Darf you're more than welcome to stop by but you need to do it early in the morning or late in the day cause" if the suns a shinin we be out ridin".

Registered
For sure, if it's sunny I'll be out riding. Soaking up as much of that fresh mountain air as I can and finding every twistie in the tri-county area.

Registered
I figured it's easier to do the hotel then try to divvy up a cabin. But either way we'll all be hanging out.

Registered
I鈥檒l be coming from Hershey, PA. Anyone coming from that area wanna convoy down?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll be coming from central VA..maybe we could link up?

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #50
Was actually considering making the trip down for this but alas, MotoAmerica is @ Road America that weekend...
Elkhart Lake has traditionally been the first weekend of June. Sorry you won't be with us. But I know you'll be having big fun at RA. It's my favorite place to watch racing.

Premium Member
I totally understand and thank you for supporting MotoAmerica.
Since you won't be burning off a set of tires with us please be sure to spend the extra cash on T shirts, hats and stickers!
MotoAmerica Hat 001.JPG

Registered
It's well worth the effort, even if it's a solo effort. You planning on trailering down or riding the bike?
Planning on riding down, I took of 2 weeks from work. Maybe spend Memorial day weekend in VA, do the claw of the dragon. Americade is also the first week of June and only about an hour and a half from my home, so there's that as well.

I'm making this quite a grand adventure for myself, I'll be camping where and when I can, but I have a budget for hotels instead of sleeping in downpours.

Hopefully some of my jabroni friends will join me for at least some leg of my journey, but if not so be it!

41 - 52 of 52 Posts