Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2020 MT-09
292 Posts
I've got a helmet that used to go good with my jacket and old bike but since I got this new one I feel it clashes way too much with the red orange on the bike so I'd love to cover up the yellow with either gray, white, or red orange. View attachment 158288
The reddish color would look great!!! How do you like that helmet? If you want to do it in vinyl make a painter's tape stencil over the yellow then apply it to the vinyl and cut it out. Be much easier from my experience unless you are going to paint it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Nope, I used the Cricut design studio to upload a picture of the symbol and the software traces that symbol into itself to be edited/sized then cut onto the vinyl.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I thought the same after it was done, It just looks right. I'm not a huge fan of the windscreens out there especially with the ice fluo color so i think this is a happy middle ground

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Absolutely!, there was no nother way. Even still It's far from perfect but it works for me for now. At some point I'll paint it and then I'll be satisfied with it

·
Registered
2020 MT-09
292 Posts
Absolutely!, there was no nother way. Even still It's far from perfect but it works for me for now. At some point I'll paint it and then I'll be satisfied with it
You dont know our paint codes by chance? All this down time and not much to do at the moment.
You can also use a hair dryer !
I'm not smart enough to pull out when it gets too hot.. I spent the money long ago for a very nice heat gun with all those fancy temp controls built into it so I don't melt stuff.... okay I'm lazy and it was a great excuse to tell my wife why I was buying more tools lol

21 - 30 of 30 Posts