Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok my friends. It's time to get real. This year has been challenging because of scheduling conflicts for many of the old guard.
If you have reserved lodging, add your name to this list.

Bowinkle
George/abe57
John
Charlie/Pegasusjockey
Les/Shamrock
FJ Rod
Lloyd/ridetofish
Mark B.

If you need help with sharing lodging, post up in the event thread already in place. I don't mind saying I'm a bit gutted that we lost a shed load of folks this time around, but that's the way it goes. Let's see if we can bring in a new crop of recruits.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I'm in Lloyd, I wish I could hang with the Shamrocket but all that up and down the hills with the curves thrown in every which a way slows me down too much. He is so fast he could leave at 1pm and be back at 12 noon the same day!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Oh and we need a really strong rider to keep Les entertained.
I thought abe was coming this year.
Otherwise, with Jared out of the mix, Les might need to start actively recruiting for someone to ride with that can keep the pace.

Reactions: abe57

·
Premium Member
2,530 Posts
You guys sound like you're "pimpin me out" or sending me up the road to flush out law enforcement!

·
Super Moderator
5,700 Posts
You guys sound like you're "pimpin me out" or sending me up the road to flush out law enforcement!
There's a one word term to describe that..... "Bait!" :cool:

Reactions: shamrock

·
Premium Member
2,530 Posts
We can add one more, my bud FJ Rod will be coming with me.
I have already made arrangements for him in the Birdhouse so the rest of you dreamers need to get moving!

Attachments

·
Registered
107 Posts
I’m glad to see you guys are still doing this. I haven’t checked-in in a while. I wish I would’ve, I just planned a trip to The Gap for Memorial Day weekend. Have fun!

·
Premium Member
2,530 Posts
Hey Pierce, I'll be at the Gap the following week as you and then over to the 09 Rally and, yeah, we plan on keep doing it.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Sooo you’re saying there’s a chance!?!? We’re back in the mix, sort of. There is a reason John and I have been friends since kindergarten. A veritable yin yang if you will. Since we were going to miss one of our most favorite weekends of the year and our new found MC family, John says, “why don’t we just go up earlier and be back home for our event on the 8th?” BRILLIANT!!!! Everyone’s happy...scooters, y’all, us & family. I love it when a plan comes together. So I confirmed availability with Van today and will be booking tomorrow AM. We will be up Tuesday the 4th and be headed back south on Friday the 7th. So this means we’ve got to move the blow out to Thursday night instead of the traditional Saturday. ��
We truly look forward to seeing you all on Thursday, and hopefully some of you sooner.

·
Premium Member
2,530 Posts
Thursday? WTF? I won't be there till Friday morning so I see your plan as totally unacceptable!!!

·
Premium Member
2,530 Posts

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
My buddy John and I are going to be there on Tuesday evening..time depending what time we leave in the morning ..... I'm thinking around 6pm... Oh and John can keep Les entertained !!

·
Super Moderator
5,700 Posts
My buddy John and I are going to be there on Tuesday evening..time depending what time we leave in the morning ..... I'm thinking around 6pm... Oh and John can keep Les entertained !!
That may be, but can he do it on a motorcycle? :icon_biggrin:

Reactions: shamrock and abe57

·
Premium Member
2,530 Posts

Attachments

Reactions: abe57

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Off topic but I still have ONE S21 rear to sell ...one is sold $100 ...will be bring it with me to the rally if interested ....

·
Super Moderator
5,700 Posts
Hey Vern, you do know that I'm really going to miss Peggy right?
LOL......Don't worry Less, I'm taking good care of her for you. She did say something to me like...."Are we going to the Rally this year?" And I had to tell her the truth......No....Les is coming back again this year! :sex:

Reactions: shamrock
1 - 20 of 23 Posts