Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
some of mine on Thursdays ride....

from Thursday great day good ride with great group of guys... Oh and Blind Kenny has the pics up on his web pages now...http://photos.blindkenny.com/p926131651

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
from Thursday great day good ride with great group of guys...
I will say that photo's of your bike don't do it justice. In person, your 60th is stunning! And the last photo speaks volumes about the the environs of the East Coast Rally. Really enjoyed meeting you and your bud, John. See you both, next year.

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
I'm
I will say that photo's of your bike don't do it justice. In person, your 60th is stunning! And the last photo speaks volumes about the the environs of the East Coast Rally. Really enjoyed meeting you and your bud, John. See you both, next year.
Thanks ! Same goes here ! Really enjoyed myself and I am glad I got to ride the SNAKE ! That was a blast ...

·
Super Moderator
5,699 Posts
Hey Jaret......where and what was the name of the store that had all the flags out front? I remember being there last year or the year before, I just can't remember where it was at or the name of it

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Lots of RED racers!
Very nice... representing the fastest color. Ha!
Awesome pics!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Hey Jaret......where and what was the name of the store that had all the flags out front? I remember being there last year or the year before, I just can't remember where it was at or the name of it
Trust general store

·
Premium Member
2,529 Posts
It's only 700 miles each way.
Actually about 790 each way for Mr Buddah and worth every mile.

I just got in from Deals Gap and right now I'm unloading. After doing that I plan on having having a few drinks and enjoying the company of Mrs Shamrock then I'll post up what I remember (about the Rally you Sickos). It shouldn't be very long!

·
Super Moderator
5,699 Posts
Actually about 790 each way for Mr Buddah and worth every mile.

I just got in from Deals Gap and right now I'm unloading. After doing that I plan on having having a few drinks and enjoying the company of Mrs Shamrock then I'll post up what I remember. It shouldn't be very long!
Just curious..........what shouldn't be very long? The unloading.......or enjoying the company of Mrs. Shamrock? I'm just sayin'!

·
Premium Member
2,529 Posts
Here's some of mine.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,529 Posts
Of course I have more!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts