I want those black forks D:

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
really like the light blue.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Looks like I'll be getting me some black forks.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
I agree with you Rocky. White stripe on rims with silver frame and gold fork? What were they thinking. It most be an European thing.

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
I have a couple of people coming to look at my wife's Raven R6S. She has not purchased an FZ because Black is her only preference and she hated the gold forks. After riding my bike for a long time last week, she finally gave in to the idea of a Matte Gray bike. This is going to make her day.

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Improvements? We don't need no stinking improvements. We can't keep up with sales the way it is.
This just in from Yamaha:
Starting new for the 2016 models...for an extra $300 customers can receive a decent seat along with a manual CCT. Offer expires without notice. Void where prohibited. Not available in all 57 states.

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
Does anyone know when they are going to hit the showrooms? I have my wife's bike sold now, and she does not want to part with it until she knows when the new bike is released.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Does anyone know when they are going to hit the showrooms? I have my wife's bike sold now, and she does not want to part with it until she knows when the new bike is released.
Last year they hit Canada early October I believe, and the US a couple weeks after. No idea if they will stick with the same schedule.

·
Registered
380 Posts
I like the Blue, looks nice

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
Last year they didn't post up the colors this early. I was wondering if they have already distributed the production run, thus the early post. Dealer is already submitting 2016 orders, but could not tell me what the arrival estimate.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I asked for a "Black Edition" FZ09 on my customer survey... can't wait to see it in person! Woot! :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts