Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a '16 FZ-09 and the headlight surround plastic pc is cracked and wanted to get another. its the 1pc headlight and just noticed. a rock must've hit it. I cant find it at bike bandit or other places..the diagram doesnt see to address this part? Looking for some guidance. here is a link to a diagram of headlight assembly. before broke I didnt even know it was a removable seperate pc from headlight. I will take a pic and post it up too.

Tire Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood
Hand Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Registered
75 Posts
This happened to another guy on here a month or 2 ago, if I remember right you have to buy the whole headlight to get that piece.

·
Registered
2016 XSR900 60th Anniv. Edition
3,089 Posts

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
I have a '16 FZ-09 and the headlight surround plastic pc is cracked and wanted to get another. its the 1pc headlight and just noticed. a rock must've hit it. I cant find it at bike bandit or other places..the diagram doesnt see to address this part? Looking for some guidance. here is a link to a diagram of headlight assembly. before broke I didnt even know it was a removable seperate pc from headlight. I will take a pic and post it up too.

View attachment 167589 View attachment 167590
It's part # 1

·
Premium Member
2,979 Posts
I ordered mine from Partzilla. $200.40 + tax (free shipping).
It arrived in about a week.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts