Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out the features & specs. on these bad boys. Space Shuttle on 2 wheels. Good price points for this level of sophistication.

·
Super Moderator
5,751 Posts
Got a link to the site?

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
My buddy has a down payment on the r1, not the m. He has been waiting since January. The dealer got an R1M in, but not his R1 yet.

·
Registered
77 Posts
A friend of mine got his R1M last week. Pretty cool looking in person. Although I think i'm going to hurt his feelings when we get together again.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Just watch the AMA race this weekend, the super stock class will be running the new R1's that are closer to street spec then the super bike class.

·
Vendor
1,527 Posts
A friend of mine got his R1M last week. Pretty cool looking in person. Although I think i'm going to hurt his feelings when we get together again.
your In Atlanta?? it loses 15 hp with the us specs the flash will get it back, ill be in Blairsville all next week, but I haven't had a bike in my hands yet to develop the flash. You probably don't want him to get the hp back anyway, lol

·
Registered
418 Posts
I have one paid in full. Just waiting on the dealer to call me to pick it up when it arrives...... Cannot wait for that beast of a machine!

·
Registered
77 Posts
your In Atlanta?? it loses 15 hp with the us specs the flash will get it back, ill be in Blairsville all next week, but I haven't had a bike in my hands yet to develop the flash. You probably don't want him to get the hp back anyway, lol
I don't! But I will ask him. Any chance you will be able to flash my BMW?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts