Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK, I'll start this off with the pics I took from the Rally weekend. Please your own pics in here as you can....

I'll leave it up to y'all to figure out what Mark was doing back there........and it wasn't the chicken dance!

Lloyd taking indecent liberties with Les......in front of all of us!

Jim made sure that none of us starved to death after long days in the saddle.....THANKS JIM....The food was awesome!

Notice Lloyd in the background, falling out of his chair from boredom ......Mark is telling a story!

A couple of "Shady Characters"......they just made it back from a Shady Valley Ride.

3rd Step L to R: Van (Albert's Lodge Owner), Les
4th Step L to R: Royce, Rastko, Jaret
5th Step L to R: Vern, Peg, John
Back Row L to R: Mark, Lloyd, Charlie, Jim, Rick

Royce videoing Van.......making sure that no cheating was going on during the drawing. I think Royce won like three different prizes, ......so it was effective.

Hat's off to this man, the one that made the Rally happen. Thanks for your hard work Lloyd....the Rally was a blast.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Triple,

It looks like a really fun time. What are the screen names that correspond to the following people in your group picture?

3rd Step L to R: Van (Albert's Lodge Owner), Les
4th Step L to R: Royce, Rastko, Jaret
5th Step L to R: Vern, Peg, John
Back Row L to R: Mark, Lloyd, Charlie, Jim, Rick

:eek:

·
Super Moderator
5,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Les = Shamrock
Royce = Wskythrti1
Rastko = Rale
Jaret = Slider R1
Vern = triplethreat
Peg = not a forum member
Mark = not a forum member yet.......but probably will be soon
Lloyd = Ridetofish
Charlie = Pegasusjockey
Jim = Bowinkle
Rick = Rexster

·
Registered
95 Posts
Personal protective equipment Jacket Sports gear Hand Glove Personal protective equipment Outerwear Suit Pocket Trousers Meal Lunch Brunch Food Event

Found a Taco Truck on the way home and Lloyd picked some flowers to spread a little motorcycle love through NC into GA. But by the time we got to The Highlands, the flowers weren't feeling so lovely anymore.

·
Super Moderator
5,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nice pics Les.

Reactions: ridetofish

·
Premium Member
2,935 Posts
How do I delete photos from the File Upload Manager?
(Sorry for asking on this thread but according to Rexster "we need to help the old folks!")

·
Super Moderator
5,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
How funny...... I was just thinking the same thing....... You're butt looks huge, compared to a 5 year old. :cool:

Reactions: Rexster
1 - 17 of 17 Posts