Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
No thanks. My truck 2004 Dodge Dakota 4.7l v8 has 230 hp lol.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Drool... How is it even possible to crank that much power out of 1000 cc's without 2-stroke, forced air induction, or NOS?

Is it just higher revving or something?

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
It almost seems impossible on pump gas.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
How much HP do the Superbike 1000's make?

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
I would kill myself on that bike.......in about 2 days....

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
I'll be damned....the M1 makes 240hp according to 1 google result. It just must have the bejesus tuned out of it, etc...and probably a very high redline...which equals more power...but such a motor can't last that long on the street, right?

I'd love to have the talent to ride a bike like that

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Maybe the "trickle down" bs from marketing is finally coming true! It would be fun just to try it, but i'm guessing there wont be demo rides at the yammi dealer!

I would love to hear the phone call to state farm for the annual insurance quote..." I purchased the new R1 Scooter, just give me a quote for basic coverage"...

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
this could be a 'limited' run of an M1 homogalation for the street. Similar to the Desmosedici and Honda RCV 1000. Again, that link is a 'rumor' and should not be considered as fact.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Nope. My next bike will be the Super Duke. That is all the power I will ever need. Heck even the 09 is all the power I would ever need but you know what I mean, lol.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I just sold my R1... If I get another R1, I would probably ride my FZ even more.
Between the insurance increase and the egros, nah... I will just farkle my FZ-09 into a super "le freak" machine....

Wait, maybe I should have put this under "What I have I done to my bike today" thread... LOL
Speed_Freak.jpg

·
Registered
539 Posts
Well if that is true, expect to see a lot of these crashed on craigslist.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Wonder what the MSRP would be?
So high probably wont sell many if they do come out with it be more of a collector item like some supercars.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts