Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figured I'd start this thread for those of us that have been assigned to the Birdhouse Cottage at the East Coast Rally this year. We can talk about sleeping arrangements, "house rules", what we're bringing, or anything else pertaining to our little oasis away from home.

My first request is to not fart on my pillow.... And I won't leave a flaming bag of poo on yours, lol :evil6:

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
Seems like such a simple request ^^^^^ you OK with Deer urine though? :cool:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm not sleeping on the futon...I'll gladly pay a little more for a real bed.
And I'll take the lesser accommodation. I need to save as much money as I can, and it certainly wouldn't be anywhere near the worst sleeping situation I've had to endure :rolleyes:

·
Registered
233 Posts
+1 on a little extra for a private bed.

I usually practice my yodeling at night.
I know it won't bother you guys but I'm worried about the folks in the other cabins

·
Super Moderator
4,345 Posts
Don't forget there are two guys not on this forum that will be staying with you guys.
Mark from Atlanta and Greg from Birmingham. Slider/Rexster, both Mark and Greg have ridden with Womack and have known Stu Vernon for many years. Mark might not have any special needs, but Greg will be needing some consideration even if he doesn't ask for it.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Don't forget there are two guys not on this forum that will be staying with you guys.
Mark from Atlanta and Greg from Birmingham. Slider/Rexster, both Mark and Greg have ridden with Womack and have known Stu Vernon for many years. Mark might not have any special needs, but Greg will be needing some consideration even if he doesn't ask for it.
We'll definitely make sure they get taken care of. But so far, it seems like we have more beds than riders.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts