Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 788 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Time to revive this game, it's a fun way to get out and ride.

THE GAME:

Name a place or thing to take a picture with your motorcycle. First person to go out, take, and post the picture picks the next one. Must be a picture taken after the challenge picked. Try not to make it impossible. No photoshops. If nobody else gets the picture within 1 week the person that picked it can choose a new one. New challenge must be picked when picture of the last one was posted! Same rules apply, each person will win each challenge but a scoreboard will be introduced and reset when a player reaches 10 challenges and is declared the winner for that overall round.

RULES:

1- After 3 days, if no other player gets the challenge, the person who made the challenge can post their own picture get the point and pick another new challenge.

2- If a challenge is not met after 1 week a new challenge is picked by the person who made that challenge. If that person does not post a new challenge within 24 hours a new challenge can be posted by the last person before him that got a point.

3- If a pic is in dispute, it needs 3 yes votes to be accepted or three no votes to be declined. If it is declined the challenge is still active.

4- after any comment, please put the current challenge at the bottom so everyone can stay up to date.

5- Pictures must be taken OFF of the bike.

6- Pictures must be taken AFTER the challenge.

7- No "pictures" of the challenge (use of a computer, poster, etc.)

8- No toys, or miniature versions of the challenge. Go OUT and ride, it makes the game more enjoyable.

9- The following types of challenges are not allowed:

* action shots
* duplicate challenges
* illegal challenges

10- If a picture has been posted but a new challenge has not been picked, the current challenge is still active until (a) new challenge has been picked or (b) another rider posts another picture satisfying the challenge and picks a new challenge.

I'll try to keep score as best I can, when someone gets to 10 points, we start a new round. Lets get the ball rolling!

I'll start it off with the last challenge posted in the 2014 thread.

Your bike next to the sign for a park, or a park entrance.

Reactions: beck and FreckyB

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Completed Challenges:
1. Your bike next to a park/park sign(jkmoto-x)
2. Your bike next to a cemetary (mxrider9239)
3. Your bike on a road only a motorcyclist would love (Steelydale)
4. Your bike next to an abandoned house/barn/shed (Bpaz)
5. Your bike in front of a fire station (Lateralus)
6. Your bike in front of a Welcome to ____ sign (2376Kinetic)
7. Your bike in front of a police car/ambulance/firetruck (jkmoto-x)
8. Your bike in front of a post office (Complecs)
9. Your bike in front of a trail head (jkmoto-x)
10. Your bike with a liquor store (mxrider9239)
11. Your bike being filled with gas (jkmoto-x)
12. Your bike in front of graffiti (Bpaz)
13. Your bike in front of a theater (jkmoto-x)
14. Your bike in front of a bridge (2376Kinetic)

Scoreboard:
1. jkmoto-x - 5 Points
2. mxrider9239 - 2 Points
3. Bpaz - 2 Points
4. 2376Kinetic - 2 Points
5. Steelydale - 1 Point
6. Lateralus - 1 Point
7. Complecs - 1 Point

·
Registered
247 Posts

Lake Poinsett State Park... Poinsett County, AR

·
Registered
247 Posts
The new challenge is to take a picture by the sign/entrance of a cemetery! I see all kinds of cool backwoods cemeteries while riding! Have fun and be safe! Good Luck!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awesome! It has begun. Remember first to 10 wins, itll be raining for the next few days so I may be out of this until then D: I rode by plenty of cemeteries in the mountains today, couldve snagged a cool one

·
Registered
247 Posts
Looks good to me!

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
So what be ye challange MXrider? Argh!

·
Registered
464 Posts
How about a picture taken on some backroads? Specifically a road with a lot of trees/foliage

Something a real motorcycle enthusiast can appreciate

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
hmmm.....

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice one, damn rain has my bike locked up in the basement.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Nice one, damn rain has my bike locked up in the basement.
Same here. I may get one of a wooded area with a nice curve tomorrow. Weather and time pending.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I was hoping I could've gotten to the Evans City cemetery (Night of the Living Dead), just didn't have time. Good thread though. Hope I can get a few points this year.

·
Registered
464 Posts
I know I'm too late, But this is a better cemetery.

Lester Moore was probably a nobody, but I'll never forget his name because of his grave marker.
That's definietly better than any cemetery in New York that I know of! Haha everything is always cooler/badass out west lol

·
Registered
247 Posts
This will be awesome to see where everyone rides and what they encounter along the way! Looking forward to all the pics!

1 - 20 of 788 Posts