Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey folks! I have a 2014 FZ09 , orange/ black, just had its 600 mile service, transferable factory warranty for about 9 more months, like new. I need to sell it due to my bad knees and bad back. Title in hand, will take $6500 cash. Call me ,(no emails, no text, no IM, no computer,) at 251-284-1055.
SOLD ON 7-19-2014!!

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
hmmm, I will be in that area soon...

j/k, good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Good luck with the sale! You are in my area code, which dealership did you buy it from? I'll spread the word to anybody that might be looking, I would have likely bought it from you if I didn't already have one!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bought at Pensacola Motorsports in Florida. I don't have a computer, so folks need to respond by phone....
thanks

·
Registered
349 Posts
That is really low in price for that awesome bike...

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
(no emails, no text, no IM, no computer,).
Wow, I didn't know such a thing was even possible in 2014 in America. For this reason alone he will probably have a very hard time selling his bike

·
Registered
52 Posts
They Uly had the best stock seat on the planet. Never changed it or made any mods to it in my 3 years of owning it.

It was pretty good on the track for a Adventure Touring bike. :)

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
I'd buy the FZ-09 and ship it via "u-Ship" for $250 if I didn't already have one ;)

·
Registered
28 Posts
I sold my Buell Ulysses for the ’09. Good decision. The only thing I miss is the big ol’ comfortable seat.
Thanks for the info guys. I'm on the fence about selling the uly for a FZ. I know the FZ is more fun to ride but the uly just does it all.

Free bump for the OP.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts