Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2012 HONDA NC 700 X DCT with the paddle shifters or Auto mode.3K miles and Honda Touring Windshield with Honda Hard Saddlebags and inserts.I had a 2010 VFR 1200 DCT before this bike and the 2nd generation DCT is much smoother.I would like to trade for a FZ-09.I am in Stuart Fl. 772-530-1901

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
good luck, once you have the power of the FZ - you never go back!!! :)

·
Registered
184 Posts
I have a 2012 HONDA NC 700 X DCT with the paddle shifters or Auto mode.3K miles and Honda Touring Windshield with Honda Hard Saddlebags and inserts.I had a 2010 VFR 1200 DCT before this bike and the 2nd generation DCT is much smoother.I would like to trade for a FZ-09.I am in Stuart Fl. 772-530-1901
I doubt if anyone on this forum will make that trade. Anything is possible though.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Have you ever ridden the fz, your friend has one? NO? If not next time your down south stop by and you can ride mine , then right to dealer and trade the honda for the FZ, then we'll head to the gap, sept/October , k?

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
It is very possible (and we've had a few admit it) that someone on here is afraid of their bike and looking for something tamer. Best of luck!

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Reactions: FZ09Jeff

·
Registered
582 Posts
I had to keep lowering my price on my Honda CTX700N after I got the Fz-09. I suggest you cut your loss and just trade it in and be done with it. You will take a beating on the Honda but you do get to move on. I don't miss my CTX in the least. Got 4700 miles on my Fz-09 now.

Reactions: Steve101
1 - 8 of 8 Posts