Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For your consideration, a well maintained 2009 Kawasaki ER6N with slightly more than 7,000 miles on the ODO. I am the original owner, the second owner is a friend of mine who moved across the country, and left the bike in my care. Now, I am assisting in the sale of this bike. Title is in hand, signed by the owner, ready for your purchase!

Well maintained Candy Plasma Blue
NEW Bridgestone S20R tires
NEW chain
NEW brake fuid
NEW oil and filter
TRex sliders and spools
Yoshimura Stainless TRC slip-on
Dynojet PCV
NEW battery
FE kit
CRG mirrors
DEI Header Wrap

I may be forgetting something.

I have detailed the bike quite thoroughly, it is as clean as it will ever be. The photos speak for themselves.

·
Registered
464 Posts
I had an er6n before I got my fz, it was a great bike and I loved it, I just saw something else I wanted haha.

This was mine Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motorcycle Motor vehicle

Hope you can sell it! Looks to be in magnificent condition!

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Never down, never in the rain, always garaged, Tankslapper 3M on the tank... It is verrrrry pretty. It is also verrrry clean. Thanks!!

·
Registered
115 Posts
looks amazing. I've always had a fondness for those bikes styling. Good luck selling it. Oh and if you ever decided to do a post on your detailing techniques, that would be awesome. I've never been able to make my bike sparkle like that.

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I just have a few really good products that I've found over the years. And, i disassemble if I have to, to get the hidden areas.

I pulled the exhaust on this bike to polish it, and freshen up the header wrap. So then I cleaned the engine behind the headers, radiator, oil pan area, etc.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts