Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this video by a French owner of a 2021 MT-09SP:

He reviews the 2 Wheels Company engine protectors for the 2014-2020 MT-09 (the clutch cover doesn't fit the 2021 but the other parts do):

The engine protection parts looks really good but probably best to wait until they have a revised kit available with a clutch cover which fits the 2021 MT-09.

White Light Black Sleeve Material property

He also has an installation video for the EvoTech Radiator Guard. I wish I understood French but the videos are fairly self-explanatory.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I would like to see these on a bike, I have a 2018 model and these are a good bit cheaper than the $320 GB racing set but all the reviews on those are positive! I could pay $120 for a set of these but with them being from out of country idk... Maybe someone will come along with a pic of them on their bike and tell us how good they are!

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
The video of them being installed and shown (linked) doesn't do it for you?
Video doesn't show build quality and website is in German, which does us English speakers no good. Does look interesting, though.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Video doesn't show build quality and website is in German, which does us English speakers no good. Does look interesting, though.
Sheisse! I would ask yourself how much is engine protection worth?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts