Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my seats back from Seth Laam at Laam Custom Seats in Reding CA…
One is for FZ-09 and one is for FZ1
They are better than great. The workmanship and quality of product is second to none
On top of that is is quick, in and out. A great company:happy11::happy11::happy11:
Questions just email me
Thanks, Lucky

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
So what exactly did you have done to the FZ09 seat? Details please!

·
Registered
182 Posts
They are better than great. The workmanship and quality of product is second to none
On top of that is is quick, in and out. A great company:happy11::happy11::happy11:
Questions just email me
Thanks, Lucky
The point of posting in a forum is to share, not just advertise for a company. How about some before and after photos or at least an after so people can see what they did to the seat.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Reactions: Niner

·
Registered
354 Posts
Auto part Fender Vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle fairing Automotive exterior Motorcycle Motorcycle accessories Vehicle Automotive exterior Bumper Auto part Automotive tire Sorry i am a little late but here are the pictures of the FZ1 seat it looks pretty good to me.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Impressive seat! I may have to go in for one!! How does it feel?

Can they make one for a 9?

Does it still come off like the stock one?

·
Registered
235 Posts
Questions just email me
Thanks, Lucky
Can we see the FZ-09 seat?

·
Banned
161 Posts
....I dont think this bike is meant to have a seat like that.

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
Luckily I don't have Aspergers, so I try not to say something that I personally don't have a taste for that would bum someone out that they may appreciate.

·
Banned
161 Posts
That seat looks like it belongs on an early 80's model Honda.

Please reevaluate your motorcycling needs when purchasing a motorcycle, for this one is not meant to be ridden in such a manner that a seat like the one pictured previously would be beneficial in anyway.

·
Registered
354 Posts
And here they are!!! New seat on an FZ-09 Lucky my friend tell us how does it feel and does it push you forward?

Automotive tire Auto part Vehicle Tire Automotive exterior Vehicle Automotive exterior Motorcycle Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Automotive tire

1 - 20 of 48 Posts