Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all,
I'm new here but work in the industry. I've got a 2 Bro's S1R Carbon Fiber/SS full exhaust that I had the header ceramic coated. "I'll post a pic" I'm asking $700 plus shipping. (115hp 65tq) It has about a 1000 miles on it. Would prefer local pickup.
I've also got a stock exhaust and it has around 200 miles on it. "make offer" Once again I would prefer local pick up.
Both in great shape!

If you're looking for a map to match this bike, Nels spent a lot of time dialing mine in. Fixed all the throttle issues and really dialed the rest of the bike in.
You can mail your ECU to him and have him flash it. Contact him for details. YOU WILL NEED TO MAP YOUR BIKE TO RUN THIS EXHAUST!

http://2wheeldynoworks.com/contact-information/

I'll have Nels email the dyno sheet and post it up when I get it.

Thanks,
Dave

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
fz09.jpg

Here's a pic of my new exhaust.
I've also added a JRI double clicker and GP suspension in the front.
Next is powder coating the rims gun metal grey with flake, then trying to find an integrated tail and figuring out something with the ugly @ss blinkers in the front.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Dave15 I'm not to far from you in Hood River,OR .... where are you getting your headers coated? cost$$? also just ordered a akro carbon for my FZ and want to get it to nel's before the weather changes, have never done any ecu maping etc on any of my prior bikes so you have any suggestions on what I need to get done would be appreciated...... thanks

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Everlast powder coating in Woodland for $75

I'm a distributor and 2bros sells to the public too. No bueno!
Had a chat with Yosh at our show and they hooked me up.

Gotta support the brands that support/sponsor me.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nels is fantastic and you can just mail him your ecu or meet up with him the next time he is in PDX.
Nothing really to do, Nels has a lot of Dyno time with the FZ and has dialed in the engine braking and throttle issues.
Smooth as silk now!! Love it! He's still working on a map add that will get rid of the limiter.
Ask Nels, but I believe the upgrades are free when they come out.
Shoot me a pm some time and we'll hook up and go for a ride.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Dave15 thanks for the info.!
and yes lets ride some awesome roads here in the gorge!!
one more ? about the dyno tune will I need to buy some type fuel controller prior to putting it on the dyno? or dose he do all of that though the ecu?...... thanks

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yosh took 7% more fuel mid range, but sticks out farther and I can see myself dragging it when on track.
Granted, it's my street bike. But... I enjoy learning my bikes potential on a track. I've already bought race tires for it, so it will see a track day this year. A bit nervous about messing up the exhaust.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts