Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I picked these bad boys up from Amazon for $16.01! They're Oberon knock offs. Pretty nice too especially for the price. For anyone not familiar with Oberon bar end mirrors, they can be mounted on the side or the end of the bar end. I had real Oberon mirrors on my last bike and without them being side by side, i cant really tell a difference. They even come with 2 collets, one that should fit ta larger id bar, and a smaller one that fits Pro taper size bars.

Amazon.com: Black Motorcycle ATV Rear View Bar End Mirror Universal Fit 7/8" Pair Brand NEW Classic: Automotive

·
Registered
835 Posts
I'm assuming these won't work with the stock bars due to the internal threading.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Are these made in China?

Ridden with them yet?
Rode to work today and f-ing love them. No vobration, I can see 2 lanes to each side and I only see the tips of my elbow. Only thing to note is theyre slightly convex so objects are closer than they appear.

For $16 they're great!

No clue where they're made but ill try to look for a "made in" sticker when I get home.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm assuming these won't work with the stock bars due to the internal threading.
The internal threading shouldnt have anything to do with it since they use a collet to lock em down. Now the grip hanging past the bar will keep them from working on the stock bar as far as I can tell.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Hey Evil Guy! Do you think they would work with the stock bars?

(((oops, you replied before I could hit send)))

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There is no "made in" tag anywhere on the box or the product so I dont know where they're made. Sorry mang. Probably China though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts