Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
Nice find and quality bit. Price is good and it's hard to beat free shipping.

Update: Well I ordered the 14mm Allen socket AND some other stuff. That place could be dangerous.......especially right before Christmas time.......it's a ......"spend your money magnet" kind of place!

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just received mine last night ,very good quality ...very pleased with it....and fast shipping

·
Registered
734 Posts
amazon is my place for many , many things , if there is problems , very easy on most items for returns
as a auto shop owner i get most of my parts there . like the tie rod i just got . 3.99 next day shipped extra . but 9 buck s cheaper still than the local prick that wont answer his phone .jees and ive only spent a few HUNDRED thousand dollars there .:mad: and its a big deal to answer the phone ????????. could be hundreds in sales in one call . i mostly just gave up trying , click , ordered , right to my door .

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
I still use Amazon for some stuff, but they built a distribution center in Chattanooga and I now have pay sales tax on internet ordered items.

·
Registered
768 Posts
For $12.99, Auto Zone has a 12mm/14mm/17mm set that have worked nicely for me on different axles.
Sure, they aren't Snap-on quality. But, they do just fine. :)
hex.jpg

·
Registered
2,476 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
I got a set of Hazet allen sockets that I got from my Snap-On guy a few years back, they are good stuff, made in Germany, lifetime warranty, etc.

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
Got my stuff Friday....14mm socket, some latex gloves, and some Dremel bits.....very fast shipping. That site has been bookmarked. :cool:

Reactions: edgyver

·
Registered
76 Posts
I wished I had checked the site for this subject yesterday before running all over town making three or four stops before dropping $20.00 for a mail order Craftsman socket.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts