·
Registered
101 Posts
Using converters: 140 PS = 138 hp and 100 NM = 75 ft/lbs

Curious to know how they did that.

·
Registered
857 Posts
My German is too old, maybe someone on the forum will help. I think I hear something about 900cc so it might be punched out.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
75 ft/lbs of torques will definitely make the FZ a "lively" ride. I hope a FZ09/07 racing series develops, no racing means less R&D on our bikes.

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
That has to be the nastiest colour scheme I have ever seen on any bike, lol.

Using Google Translate, you get:

Klaus boards of BRETTERS Zweiradshop presented to us on the motorcycles in Dortmund 2014 his radical Yamaha MT-09 140 PS and 100 NM (138 HP and 73.76 ft lb. calculated)

I can't translate the video :( would be curious how they got those numbers and how much it cost to get those numbers???

Reactions: MoFZio

·
Super Moderator
4,391 Posts
We've seen that ugly bike in an earlier thread. But yes, another 15 lb ft would be "interesting".

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
Lipstick colors should be reserved for John Britten.

View attachment 13246
The only Ugly motorcycle that was ahead of it's time and is still considered to be quite impressive.

As for the ugly purple & yellow 09, it would be interesting to see how it does perform, on an independent Dyno?

I find it a bit suspicious since that video was posted on youtube back in March 14th, 2014 and that is it, no further info since then. If it was real numbers, why don't they have a Dyno run video posted to back up their claims?

Should this be in the Mythbuster's "Busted" column? lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts