Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
14' Liquid Graphite SOLD SOLD SOLD

Need to move ASAP. The good; just 24xx miles, have Amsoil and filter for change, have added:

Fabbri Gen-X Sport Screen: Fabbri Gen-X Sport Screen for Yamaha FZ-09, PJ's Parts

Pazzo Levers, Black with blue adjusters: Pazzo Levers for FZ-09/MT-09, FZ07/MT-07, PJ's Parts

Matris KF Shock: Matris "KF" Rear Shock for Yamaha FZ-09, PJ's Parts

Graves Signals: Graves Motorsports Yamaha R1 R6 R6S FZ1 Turn Signals

Integrated Rear Signal: 2014 Yamaha FZ-09 Blaster-X Integrated LED Tail Light Custom LED (with control, and flasher switch)

Tech Spec Tank Pads (High fusion): 14+ FZ-09 Tech Specs Gripster Tank Pads | StoltecMoto

The semi bad, the low speed low side in July, @ 800 miles. Nearly 2000 miles of trouble free riding since then. The pic you will see will show the damage, I put a GB engine cover on it, purely for cosmetic reasons. Also the recall on the ECU reflash has been done, haven't done the wire recall yet. I will take pics tomorrow when I get home and add them as well. I will probably keep the Denali lights that you will see mounted, unless I can be persuaded to let them go with the bike. I also have all the factory parts. My credit union has a lien on the title, therefore it is local and will be easy to get a lien/title release. The title is clean otherwise. I would like to get $6800 with the Matris shock, without $6000. Feel free to contact me with any questions, I can provide references as to how I take care of my machines. Just at this point I don't need a bike payment. Cheers, God Bless.
JCIII

Also can email me thefirerider @ gmail.com

Attachments

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Couple more pics tonight. Showing Pazzo levers, Graves signals, and the Rizoma mirrors I forgot to mention
JCIII

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416104946.340359.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416104958.873377.jpg

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sale Pending, deposit received.
JCIII

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Gone to her new owner. Enjoy the Tn./NC mountains.
JCIII

·
Registered
6 Posts
Gone to her new owner. Enjoy the Tn./NC mountains.
JCIII
Johns a great guy to deal with, bike looked good and even had some extra's..he even had some of his buddies at the firehall help load it since I just had shoulder surgery 2 weeks ago...already got a akrapovic carbon and pcv waiting to be installed...thanks for the smooth sale john...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts