Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2014 FZ09 with under 600 miles on it. Looking to sell the bike. It's the graphite color, I had the wheels hydro dipped in carbon fiber so the blurple wheels are gone. There is not a scratch on the bike. There's over $4200 in aftermarket parts on it. Just some of the parts, full Akro carbon exhaust, Ohlins rear shock and Andreani fork cartridge, Seargent seat, brand new Michelin pilot pro tires, and dyno Guhl Motors ecu tune. If someone is interested I have a full list. Plus I have all of the stock parts that will go with as well. I will post up some pictures soon. $7500.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I have a 2014 FZ09 with under 600 miles on it. Looking to sell the bike. It's the graphite color, I had the wheels hydro dipped in carbon fiber so the blurple wheels are gone. There is not a scratch on the bike. There's over $4200 in aftermarket parts on it. Just some of the parts, full Akro carbon exhaust, Ohlins rear shock and Andreani fork cartridge, Seargent seat, brand new Michelin pilot pro tires, and dyno Guhl Motors ecu tune. If someone is interested I have a full list. Plus I have all of the stock parts that will go with as well. I will post up some pictures soon. $7500.
Location?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts