Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Nice. I am waiting on mine as well and that's pretty much all I do, watching videos.

You blocked your AIS or have a tune? I notice no flames and backfiring :)

·
Registered
111 Posts
i have my baffle in but I get a fair amount of backfiring.... sending it out for a tune soon but wow I love that sound!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I flashed it myself, blocked the AIS through the flash as well. It runs so nice. I've tweaked the map for about a month now and finally got it how I like it.

·
Registered
558 Posts
I ordered mine through work, just waiting for it to show up. it's backordered until mid-July :mad:
Probably run it without the baffle as well, loud bikes are always the most fun :D

·
Registered
185 Posts
I installed mine last week, took one ride with the baffle out then sent my ECU to Vcyclenut. I am currently out of town and can't wait to get home and ride it. The only issue I had with the install was that clip on the mid pipe. I couldn't get it to thread smooth without turning forward, it eventually stripped. I ended up just replacing it with a bolt, lock washer and washer which I think ended up being a more secure fit anyway....By the way the DB killer in mine came out with just a slight pull from my fingers...

·
Registered
167 Posts
Seems like they're backordered everywbere. I got mine from Italy, said in stock on their website but I guess that wasn't the case.

Their ebay store says delivery between 28th july and 3rd aug.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts