Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a red FZ-09 for sale out of Minneapolis, MN. Clean bike with just over 1K on it, this will go up since I am still driving it. Looking for $7700, open to offers.

Comes with the Factory luggage rack

I can email/txt photos if interested

Shoot me a call/txt 612-655-9529

·
Registered
337 Posts
Good luck with the sale, when the time comes look at the new Husky dual sports and don't forget the KTMs - they are flat out awesome for bikes with license plates.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would be willing to travel to help make a sale on the bike.

Have an XR650R in the holster that will be the project bike, hopefully get a second set of wheels for some supermoto fun!

·
Registered
142 Posts
wow thats a steal!

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
I'd argue that many of us paid close to $8k when you think OTD pricing - so this isn't a bad deal. My 2 cents is that your wanted ad is a bit bare bones - no pics etc.

Bikes are selling at $7k but they have more detail and pictures. Put the effort in and post it around and be patient

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'd argue that many of us paid close to $8k when you think OTD pricing - so this isn't a bad deal. My 2 cents is that your wanted ad is a bit bare bones - no pics etc.

Bikes are selling at $7k but they have more detail and pictures. Put the effort in and post it around and be patient
You're still paying the same costs for a used bike. You're still paying sales tax (most states), title, and registrations fees. I think what they're trying to say is many people are paying $7k before said costs.

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
These bikes aren't great resellers... I've been watching the for sale ads, and they don't move quickly.

$7k plus tax is about $7500, some paid $7800 new...

That said, some also paid over $9k for these bikes new... It depends on your location.

·
Registered
539 Posts
I would be willing to travel to help make a sale on the bike.

Have an XR650R in the holster that will be the project bike, hopefully get a second set of wheels for some supermoto fun!
Post pics of your 650r. I have a Fz-09 and a 2002 & 2001 xr650r supermoto.
Pm me if you have any questions, I can get you a discount on Warp 9 wheels if need be.
(p.s. I highly recommend you check out vancouver supermoto for a wiring harness, makes life so simple.)
And G.L.W.S.

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
These bikes aren't great resellers... I've been watching the for sale ads, and they don't move quickly.

$7k plus tax is about $7500, some paid $7800 new...

That said, some also paid over $9k for these bikes new... It depends on your location.
Exactly. Many/most in California & Florida paid well over $9k OTD. Stealerships taking advantage of short supply at the time. :mad:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Still for sale, open to any and all offers. Bike will not be getting any more miles for the year, snow has officially taken over. Sorry the pictures aren't that great, the bike is red not orange like the pictures look. Bike has a fresh oil change with full synthetic yamalube with about 20 miles on it before storage.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts