Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
201 - 220 of 222 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello so I was wondering where people spoke about FZ/MT 09 times and found this thread. I just made an account and now this is my first post.

2018 MT09
Flash ECU, M4 exhaust, extended a arm
That’s about it other than cosmetics
I ran a 9.81 at a 1/4 mile

·
Registered
979 Posts
Swingarm* Sorry about that I also
Hello so I was wondering where people spoke about FZ/MT 09 times and found this thread. I just made an account and now this is my first post.

2018 MT09
Flash ECU, M4 exhaust, extended a arm
That’s about it other than cosmetics
I ran a 9.81 at a 1/4 mile
View attachment 165810
Welcome ,keep us posted ,lots of fast 09s in Puerto Rico !

·
Registered
979 Posts
I'm sidelined for the moment. A head broke off a bolt which held the shift drum and shift fork shaft in place ,I found those with a magnet in the oil pan. Because there are no parts available to fix it I found a motor out of a wrecked bike to swap in for now. Hopefully it's a good one.

·
Registered
674 Posts
@Cw09 This is with a stock engine? The same bike that has like 200,000 miles on it? Years ago I was drag racing cars and a buddy was running a GSX-R 1000 with a 75 shot and very long arm. He was about 120 lbs soaking wet, running 5.70's and he was the fastest stock framed bike on the track. You are strolling, man!

Damn, I do miss bracket racing...

·
Registered
979 Posts
@Cw09 This is with a stock engine? The same bike that has like 200,000 miles on it? Years ago I was drag racing cars and a buddy was running a GSX-R 1000 with a 75 shot and very long arm. He was about 120 lbs soaking wet, running 5.70's and he was the fastest stock framed bike on the track. You are strolling, man!

Damn, I do miss bracket racing...
Bone stock junkyard motor
Tire Cloud Wheel Sky Vehicle

201 - 220 of 222 Posts