1 - 20 of 174 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone gone to the track?
Post your times and mods below

Mods: guhl flash, full yosh brocks lowering strap

10.522 was my best et I did have a 10.61 at 132mph, not sure if it was breaking traction or what

Also note I have only made about 20 passes on the bike, and at the track for that matter.

Sent from my torque wrench.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Nice runs. What is your method for getting the bike out of the hole? Slip the clutch, roll into it, etc?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
10.5s I think it's very fast .... 128 mhp ... I'm skeptical..... my fz-09 I did 11.010s 122mhp
Made two 10.5 passes. Sliding the balls out of the clutch starting sbout 4500rpm shipping a hair over 11. My bike made 112 on the dyno and I actually made a fast mph pass of 132 at 10.61. Also it's strapped but you still gotta be out over the bars a good bit and keep the tire warm

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
10.5s I think it's very fast .... 128 mhp ... I'm skeptical..... my fz-09 I did 11.010s 122mhp
Also I went like a 11.2 at 126 and change spinning the first 30-40ft

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow man congrats. Thats moving!
Thanks it felt good. I'm loving this thing more and more. I was running 500 ft last weekend and was trapping 93-94 but I wasn't riding it the way I needed to. I went 88 mph on 1 wheel the whole track. Gonna go back again this weekend and try again

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
what is the best RPM for launching?
Bout 45-5000 seems to work best for me with the tq it makes then just slide the clutch and keep brining the power in

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
the next time I'll take the strap and I'll attach the front wheel
Strapping seemed to help, I leaned you just need to hammer the clutch off the line. Strap seems to help the wheelieing between gears because you take the spring action away from the front end it keeps it from bouncing. Still will wheelie like crazy if you let it, especially off the line

·
Registered
14 Posts
I am 280 and the best I can do is 12.16 in the quarter, wats the secret to get my et down? besides down weight which I am working on, my bike is stock. and conqrats on the 10s and 11s sec passes.

1 - 20 of 174 Posts