Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I just bought an 04-05 ZX10R shock on ebay before realizing that most people were using the 08-10. Does anyone know if this vintage shock will work? I saw a guy post that he was going to try with one but never posted anything after that. Any info is appreciated.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hey guys. I just bought an 04-05 ZX10R shock on ebay before realizing that most people were using the 08-10. Does anyone know if this vintage shock will work? I saw a guy post that he was going to try with one but never posted anything after that. Any info is appreciated.
Did you ever use this shock, or are you going to leave us hanging like the other guy you saw post? :p

·
Registered
38 Posts
Does it fit?

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
Search this site regarding the zx10 shock replacements. All of the posts were pretty specific about using model years 08-10 only.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts