Distinguished Gentlemen's Ride 2018
Close
Login to Your Account
Yamaha FZ-09 Forum

This is a discussion on Distinguished Gentlemen's Ride 2018 within the XSR900 Ride Report forums, part of the Yamaha XSR900 Cafe Racer Forum category; Fellow XSR Owners, The Annual DGR is only a couple weeks away and I know it's late notice. But was hoping to get at least ...

Thread: Distinguished Gentlemen's Ride 2018

Member #

Fellow XSR Owners,

The Annual DGR is only a couple weeks away and I know it's late notice. But was hoping to get at least a couple last minute sign ups (myself included).

I will be riding in the Washington DC ride with a few of my cronies and wanted to at least put the word out. ill provide links to the DGR site as well as my personal link if you'd rather just donate to the cause in lieu riding. ( doing both is great too!)

I know the Washington DC even is rather lax on the style bike you ride but the XSR's are accepted across the globe.

If there are any Metro area XSR owners that want to link up and ride together I would love to meet at least ONE other XSR owner.

Thanks for any donation or word spreading in advance, Hope to see some more XSR's out there this year!

https://www.gentlemansride.com

https://www.gentlemansride.com/rider...eininger166880

dgr1.jpg

On Sunday the 30th of September, I will don my finest attire with my fellow men and women across the globe to join the fight with The Distinguished Gentleman's Ride to raise awareness for prostate cancer and men's mental health. But before I press my tweed and polish my boots, I need you to donate what you can for this meaningful cause and help me reach my goal.

For your uncles, your brothers, your fathers and friends. Donate what you can, for their lives need not end.

Member #
    Good cause but I'll have to revert to donating because I only ride in full gear.

Sponsored Links