2019 ECR part II / Midwest weekend? - Page 2
Close
Login to Your Account
Yamaha FZ-09 Forum

2019 ECR part II / Midwest weekend?

This is a discussion on 2019 ECR part II / Midwest weekend? within the FZ-09 Events forums, part of the Yamaha FZ-09 Forums category; Originally Posted by LousyPups Originally Posted by Retread Subscribed. Want to see where this might happen. The triangle between Mt. Vernon, Millersburg, and Coshocton in ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: 2019 ECR part II / Midwest weekend?

Muc
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by LousyPups View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    Subscribed. Want to see where this might happen. The triangle between Mt. Vernon, Millersburg, and Coshocton in East Central Ohio has some nice roads with some scenery, might make a nice day ride. Triple Nickel is not too far away.....
    Hey- you're giving away my secret riding playground!

You'll have to try to meet up for ride with retread and I. Would be nice to get a group of guys from Ohio to meet up every so often for a ride .

Member #
    I may be in if you guys will allow a Triumph to attend....I can carry lots of cold water and snacks on my bike..
    2014 FZ09 Mods> Ivans ECU Flash....... Penske 8983....... GP fork piston kit.......Woodcraft Frame Sliders....Woodcraft Axle Sliders ...Woodcraft Engine guards...Chinese spools...
    Spiegler SS brake lines .....APE CC tensioner .....Antigravity AG-801 Battery......tripage LED headlight.......tripage LED pegs ...Watsen Design front turn signals..and some other stuff I dont feel like listing

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Muc View Post
    You'll have to try to meet up for ride with retread and I. Would be nice to get a group of guys from Ohio to meet up every so often for a ride .
    Always up for a ride whenever I'm home from work!
    You can't 'idiot proof' anything....every time you try, they just make
    better idiots.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FZ09.org
    Advertisements

Muc
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by LousyPups View Post
    Always up for a ride whenever I'm home from work!

Well, do you typically have certain days off? If your like me you probably work a lot.

Member #
    Hey there guys. MUC emailed me about joining the ride. Id love to join, but I have family issues and no babysitter EVER. Unfortunately only time I get away is going to work, which inst the way to live, sad here.

That being said, I live in Western WV just miles away from Lawrence County, Ohio (The southern most point in ohio). Lawrence, Jackson, Washington and Gallia (Ohio) counties are some of the very best riding around and I would think in grasp (distance wise) for many of you. If you guys get something together and come this way (or want to) let me know. I can suggest many great roads in southern Ohio.

In WV, there are even better roads to ride. I'm originally from the coal field area and there are a multitude of area's that are almost unseen by bikers (Except harley riders). Eastern WV and Northern VA is a great region as well. Anyway, if you head this way or want to know more, let me know.

Jody
    2015 FZ-09 - current bike
    2013 KLR 650 - Sold
    1978 KZ 400 - Purple Rain - Sold
    2010 Hyosung gt250 - Sold
    And many off road bikes and 4 wheelers in earlier years

Member #
    Well, do you typically have certain days off? If your like me you probably work a lot.
    Not really. Usually on the road 4 days at a time, then home for between 1 and 3 days with an occasional larger block of days off. Thanks for asking. If you have anything planned I'd be happy to take a look at my schedule.
    You can't 'idiot proof' anything....every time you try, they just make
    better idiots.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links