Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

Let's See Those Corbin Seats on Your XSR

27K views 32 replies 20 participants last post by  Jmb89 
#1 ·
Preferably a 60th anniversary?
Anyone?

I have the Ebay flattracker rear end piece but thinking of going to a Corbin to look more Cafe?

#13 ·
THat's what i want. Can you give the specs on the material you used when ordering?
Is the yellow as close to exact Yamaha yellow as possible? Sometimes pics don't show color differences well.

Also the yellow hump - does that have a black strip that runs vertically down the back in line with the center of the blavck tank strip?

Thanks!!!

#14 ·
The Yellow vinyl that Corbin uses is not a very good match to the Yamaha Yellow of the XSR900, definitely brighter and more yellow than the color of the bike.

I believe G-Primo added the black stripe himself, you could always ask Corbin if they would do something like that, but it isn't the way the seat comes from them.

If I were to do it again, I would not order the Yellow vinyl for the seat. Just my .02

#26 ·
It's not a perfect match but pretty close. I'll post a better picture later.
Here's the order I made to Corbin.

#CVR-KIT Cover Design:
Y-XSR-9-G Black Carbon Fiber Seating,
N/A Plate,
Black Bomber Jacket Welts,
Medium Silver Logo,
Black Stitch,
N/A Trim,
N/A Bands,
Asphalt Vinyl Sides,
Silver CF Vinyl Tail
#Y-XSR-9-G Corbin

#31 ·
As above the Corbin seat is a one peice and the cowl is part of the upholster.
You can choose both seat colour and cowl colours, stitching, logo colour, welts (beading) patterns etc.
its so comprehensive its confusing.
about $1000 to get one to Aussie.
yeah
nah

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.