The m4 slip on with optional q4 stage 2 baffle is perfect, IMO.
Close
Login to Your Account
Yamaha FZ-09 Forum

This is a discussion on The m4 slip on with optional q4 stage 2 baffle is perfect, IMO. within the FZ-09 General Discussion forums, part of the Yamaha FZ-09 Forums category; When I first bought my M4 slipon, I didn't really like how loud it was, maybe it is because I got so used to the ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Gregpow

Thread: The m4 slip on with optional q4 stage 2 baffle is perfect, IMO.

Member #

When I first bought my M4 slipon, I didn't really like how loud it was, maybe it is because I got so used to the 100 pound stock exhaust. Quite of few other people on here think it's too loud to. it had an annoying drone at cruising speed, especially without earplugs. I put in the Q4 Stage 2 baffle, it was 50 bucks. There is A noticeable decrease in overall loudness especially at cruising speed. With ear plugs, and the stage 2 baffle, the exhaust imo has that perfect sounding tone, not too quiet, and just loud enough to be heard but not annoying anymore. As a matter of fact with earplugs in cruising at 50 mph or more you can barely hear it. I'm sure some of you will agree.
    Last edited by Gregpow; 07-05-2019 at 09:34 PM.
    thrstrmech likes this.

Member #
    never ran without the baffle when I had it installed, loved the sound...currently have the Arrow without the baffle and it's not too loud cruising at 80. as any exhaust system, it does make some noise when getting on the throttle.

Member #
    Thats cool,if you can tolerate the sound without the baffle it's a well designed exhaust.

Sponsored Links