Vcyclenut flash review - Page 4
Close
Login to Your Account
Yamaha FZ-09 Forum

Vcyclenut flash review

This is a discussion on Vcyclenut flash review within the Flashed by VCycleNut forums, part of the Vendors category; Dave is the man! When I had my suspension set up by Phil at Aftershocks, he took it on a test ride, came back and ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Vcyclenut flash review

Member #
    Dave is the man! When I had my suspension set up by Phil at Aftershocks, he took it on a test ride, came back and said, "you should hug whoever did that tune for you". So, Dave? Virtual hug coming your way.
    kevxtx, vcyclenut and Crossbar1773 like this.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by BumblebeeZ View Post
    Dave is the man! When I had my suspension set up by Phil at Aftershocks, he took it on a test ride, came back and said, "you should hug whoever did that tune for you". So, Dave? Virtual hug coming your way.
    I love when a totally independent person gives feedback like that!!

thanks for the hug!!!

Member #
    First ride with my ECU, and AIS blockoff plates installed.

I have a M4 RM1 full exhaust system with out baffle installed. I’m about 200lbs and have been riding street for 19 years. I have already upgraded the suspension and I’m a competent rider.

The abruptness of the FZ09 reminded me a lot of my Yz250 so I wasn’t as disturbed as a lot of people by its on off throttle transitions, OR SO I THOUGHT... David’s Tune has made the bike a lot easier to enjoy, and the bike feels a lot smoother. As for power, the bike pulls harder and Accelerates to its new top speed a lot quicker. I had blocked off the AIS tube and rode a few times last season with the exhaust, untuned and the bike is a lot happier with the tune.

David, my one note is you’re hole size for the AIS plates is “too precise” I had a hell of a time trying to get both the bolts started so I drilled them out the next bit size and the bolts started super easy.
    Current paddock: 2015 FZ-09 Matte Grey, 2008 YZ250 woods racer, 1977 CB750F, 1977 TT500 project

Past: 2000 ZRX1109 old school superbike, 1993 VFR750, 1882 CB650, 1983 xr250r, 1981 Cb400, 1989 Gs500, 1982 Cb450.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FZ09.org
    Advertisements

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Cb750 View Post
    First ride with my ECU, and AIS blockoff plates installed.

I have a M4 RM1 full exhaust system with out baffle installed. I’m about 200lbs and have been riding street for 19 years. I have already upgraded the suspension and I’m a competent rider.

The abruptness of the FZ09 reminded me a lot of my Yz250 so I wasn’t as disturbed as a lot of people by its on off throttle transitions, OR SO I THOUGHT... David’s Tune has made the bike a lot easier to enjoy, and the bike feels a lot smoother. As for power, the bike pulls harder and Accelerates to its new top speed a lot quicker. I had blocked off the AIS tube and rode a few times last season with the exhaust, untuned and the bike is a lot happier with the tune.

David, my one note is you’re hole size for the AIS plates is “too precise” I had a hell of a time trying to get both the bolts started so I drilled them out the next bit size and the bolts started super easy.
    I'm assuming those holes are tight tolerance for alignment. Did you undo your radiator to make room for installation of the bolts?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Sponsored Links