Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

Bump if You Rode to Work Today

146K views 1K replies 250 participants last post by  trimoto 
#1 ·
Haven't seen one of these threads here yet. Like the title says, bump if you rode to work today. A picture of your bike at work is encouraged. Doesn't have to be an FZ. I'll start:

See less See more
#2 ·
I rode to work today, as I do most days.

My FZ09 is out in the parking lot, waiting for the ride home in a couple hours or so.

#5 ·
Just got home from riding home from Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Spoke Wheel
work.

Reactions: ca1192trd
#9 ·
I rode to work....I certainly didn't walk.

Does it matter that I had four wheels under the frame...???

Reactions: Thantos
#12 ·
You know we all want to see a pic of you're latest ride, I mean wife.:D

Reactions: Da Braddah
#13 ·
I just dont ride in, I ride all day and get paid.

#14 ·
No picture proof but I ride the Zuma to work almost every day. It was 3° on Thursday and after several kicks she fired up and away I went, insulated coveralls, ninja mask under my helmet and all. I do need to upgrade my winter gloves though. I admit it's only a 10 minute ride each way :)

Reactions: MoFZio
#19 ·
Uh, 30F now heading to upper 20's by quittin' time. Possible icy patches by then. Need to get groceries on way home. There IS salt on the road; corrosion you know. That rear tire really should be replaced. Uh...I'll try to think of more convincing excuses/ whining while at work.

I did ride for a bit Monday afternoon. That Penske 8900E works pretty good on bumpy dirty roads. Bike was much more stable and predictable.

#24 ·
85 mile round trip everyday. Been unseasonably cold here last couple weeks and rain but still living the dream. Ride On Bros.

Reactions: MoFZio
#26 ·
I rode today. It was 41 with my summer jacket on (Freezing). But the ride home will be 81. Got to love Texas weather sometimes. You can just have a nice warm jacket for the morning since you will be sweating in the afternoon.