Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

Bump if You Rode to Work Today

146K views 1K replies 250 participants last post by  trimoto 
#1 ·
Haven't seen one of these threads here yet. Like the title says, bump if you rode to work today. A picture of your bike at work is encouraged. Doesn't have to be an FZ. I'll start:

See less See more
#804 ·
I rode to work yesterday. It was high 50s for the ride home at the end of the day. It is 12.1 miles from my driveway to the parking lot at my work, but for some reason it took me 62 miles to get home...strangest thing. lol But today winter has returned, 24 degrees for a high with freezing rain and snow mix. :-(

#818 ·
Wow, I'm here wondering my hands are cold in 70F weather. I can't even imagine riding in the 50s with the type of gear I have. I've been trying to ride in to work everyday and just signed up for a monthly MC parking permit for a much better location. I'm hoping to continue for at least another 6 months before I have to start driving the old 4 wheeler again.

#824 ·
Rode in to work today, a bright 'n' sunny Cali day (after a couple of cloudy gloomy days).
Also, I had a small light-to-light drag race with my bro today. (He was on his Tesla model 3).
Even the instant electric torque rich car had no chance against the Master of Torque - 09 ?