Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

FZ-09 MRA Windshield / Windscreen - Made in Germany

5K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  teejmiller 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello. I just recently purchased a used FZ09 and decided to remove the wind screen that came with the bike. This wind shield is made my MRA (Made in Germany!) and is not a universal windscreen. The brackets are made specifically for the FZ-09 that utilizes the four bolts above the headlight. Very well made piece, much better than most of the junk found on eBay. I have removed the windscreen from the bike, so these pictures are all I have that show how it looked. It was much more comfortable riding above 65mph with the windscreen, but I don't do much highway driving. This part numbers from the windshield are: WVM - KBA 90512. All parts are in like new condition.

Local pickup near 08081 (Sicklerville, South Jersey).
$80 shipped anywhere in the lower 48.

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Automotive tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Automotive tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Automotive lighting Headlamp
Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Motorcycle Car

See less See more
#6 ·
It isn't like that in Florida.

I'm surrounded by the most highly intellectual group of people East of the Mississippi. :cool:

#9 ·
I just wanted to say that MRA makes good quality stuff. I have had them in the past and have the MRA VarioTouringScreen which has an adjustable spoiler, on my 09. Since I am on the highway all the time I need a wind screen and find the MRA works great.

Twisted Throttle sells the MRA TouringScreen Windshield For Yamaha FZ-09 '14 - $117.50
MRA TouringScreen Windshield for Yamaha FZ-09 '14 - TwistedThrottle.com

#10 ·
I'll take it. Can you take pay pall?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.