2017 Arkansas Fall Rally - Page 3
Close
Login to Your Account
Yamaha FZ-09 Forum

2017 Arkansas Fall Rally

This is a discussion on 2017 Arkansas Fall Rally within the FZ-09 Events forums, part of the Yamaha FZ-09 Forums category; It appears this is picking up steam. Yay!...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: 2017 Arkansas Fall Rally

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member
    Member #
    It appears this is picking up steam. Yay!

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member
    Member #
    At least one intrepid soul made the grade last year:
    FZ Ozark Ride Weekend, Oct.29/30?

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Desert Rat View Post
    I'd like to see Arkansas, but not sure if or when I can do it. Fayetteville is at least three days ride from Tucson.
    I just checked the member map and there are a shed load of FZ's between Tucson and Phoenix. Seems like it might be easy enough to get something going in the Grand Canyon state.
    DR, get cracking on that.
    shamrock likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FZ09.com
    Advertisements

Member #

shamrock likes this.

Member #

ridetofish likes this.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by SliderR1 View Post
    I'm a maybe on this, depending on timing.
    Just saw the post...so if this goes down and you end up trailering over, you open to the idea of picking up a +1 and splitting gas costs? I'd ride up and meet you wherever's most convenient.
    SliderR1 likes this.
    rapid red // stoltec flash // traxxion spec ak-20 & penske 8983 // gpr exhaust // asv levers // tripage pegs & led headlight // motodynamic tail // graves fender eliminator // kev's o2 controller // woodcraft sliders // protaper evo carmichael bars
    Also a 2016 WRX

Member #

Smile

We need to go ahead and set a date if we want to all get rooms in the same place.
    I just made my reservation today for the BBB rally (Sept. 20-23) and I got one of the very few rooms left in Eureka.
    What about Oct. 5-6-7 ?
    If there is no other suggestions, objections, recommendations, etc. then I will proceed to try and find us a decent place the does not cost an arm and a leg. It is a lot latter than you might think to secure a place where we can all be housed together.

Another question, what budget? Rooms there go from $49 a night (free bag dump, but I don't give a shit) all the way up around $300 a night.
    Decent runs 90-110 is what I have found.
    If I can get an actual list of confirms, maybes, like to but know i can't, then I can begin to get an idea.

I am willing to do all the arrangements but before contacting motels/hotels/bed & breakfasts I know I will have to give them some idea of how many rooms to reserve.

If anyone has contact names and numbers of people at Yamaha and accessory businesses I will need them to try and arrange freebees such as t-shirts.

HELP & VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
    Any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated as this is my first attempt at this sort of thing and would hate to make a mess of it.
    shamrock likes this.

Member #
    I am going to try and make it. A couple friends and I have been trying to plan a trip that direction ourselves. We would trailer up from Dallas and probably take care of our own accommodations.

Member #
    I have made a booking for myself at
    Eureka Springs Lodging | Pine Lodge, AR
    for 3 nights in suite #7. I choose this one because it can sleep up to 4 people.
    1 queen bed, 1 pull out couch, and a folding bed so room to share or to accommodate last minute arrivals with no reservations.
    shamrock and Bowinkle like this.

Member #
    Hi, I'd like to introduce myself to all you FZ folks. My handle is JD and I live about 60 miles from Eureka Springs, AR. I have volunteered to help Pegasus Jockey put on the fall ride. I am an old fart who has been riding for more years than I can count, and blessed here in AR with some of the best motorcycle riding you can find anywhere. Fall of the year is a beautiful time here in the Ozarks. If you come to this ride you will not be disappointed with the roads, the scenery, the accommodations, and the friendly folk here in this part of the good old USA. I have been a member of the Concours owners group for many years and have helped with some of their events. I have also been a member of the MR2 Spyder owners group for a few years and help put on the Spring and Fall runs for the last few years. I know Eureka Springs is an awesome place to hold this event, and I would bet the first round that with some help this could become a yearly event. Heck, it could become a twice-a-year event. We need a head count and a name for the ride, so please help Pegasus Jockey and make this a successful event.
    Thanks, JD

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links