2017 East Coast Rally ~ June 1,2,3,4
Close
Login to Your Account
Yamaha FZ-09 Forum

This is a discussion on 2017 East Coast Rally ~ June 1,2,3,4 within the FZ-09 Events forums, part of the Yamaha FZ-09 Forums category; UPDATE: At 6pm May 1st we will be releasing our hold on all unreserved rooms . And don't forget to bring $40, or so, in ...

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree462Likes

Thread: 2017 East Coast Rally ~ June 1,2,3,4

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member
    Member #

UPDATE: At 6pm May 1st we will be releasing our hold on all unreserved rooms . And don't forget to bring $40, or so, in cash to pay for the food.

If by chance you are new to this event...it's a three night get together at Albert's Aventure Lodge near Burnsville, NC.

Just Google Earth the location to see that it is right on NC80, one of the greatest rides in North Carolina.
    This place is, for sure, way out in the country. So...if you're used to having a Waffle House or Wendy's right out your front door, then you may not be right for this little gathering. A nice little restaurant for diner service is right next door and then there is forum member, Bowinkle whose always got something on the grill for breakfast or dinner. And gas is just 7 miles away.

More importantly...
    it's a pleasant group of riders that won't hold you up or leave you stranded. And some of the best roads anywhere.
    We also have a Saturday night dinner party, but without the usual prize drawing.
    You can look through threads from past years to get a better idea of what's what.

We have all 10 lodge rooms blocked out for us, with nearby cabins also available.
    The Birdhouse cabin has been reserved for those that stayed there last year.
    Contact Debbie or Van @ Albert's for reservations. 828-675-4691

Albert's Lodge at Mt. Mitchell - Albert's Lodge at Mt. Mitchell - Burnsville, NC minutes from the Blue Ridge Parkway and Mt. Mitchell State Park
    Do not use their online reservations app.
    You have to call, or email: Stay@AlbertsLodge.com to secure for place for this much anticipated event.

There are other options for lodging very close by, if Albert's sells out. Just ask Van or Debbie for the hook up.

Do mention your affiliation with Lloyd's Yamaha Group when securing your lodging, otherwise they will tell you they have nothing.

ECR 2017, it's bound to be a good one.

Official 2016 East Coast Rally Photo Thread

2017 East Coast Rally ~ June 1,2,3,4-fz-s-alberts.jpg
    Last edited by ridetofish; 05-11-2017 at 06:31 PM.
    coholm, Mike78, shamrock and 6 others like this.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by ridetofish View Post
    If by chance you are new to this event...it's a three night ride-n-eat at Albert's Aventure Lodge near Burnsville, NC.
    A nice little restaurant for diner service is right next door and then there is forum member, Bowinkle whose always got something on the grill for breakfast.
    Just Google Earth the location to see that is is located right on NC80, one of the greatest rides in North Carolina.
    This place is, for sure, way out in the country. So...if you're used to having a Waffle House or Wendy's right out your front door,
    then you may not be right for this little gathering.

More importantly...
    it's a pleasant group of riders that won't hold you up or leave you stranded. And some of the best roads anywhere.
    We also have a Saturday night dinner party with a prize drawing featuring all sorts of premium farkles and services.
    You can look through threads from past years to get a better idea of what's what.

We have all 10 lodge rooms blocked out for us, with nearby cabins also available.
    The Birdhouse cabin has been reserved for those that stayed there last year.
    Contact Debbie or Van @ Albert's for reservations. 828-675-4691

Albert's Lodge at Mt. Mitchell - Albert's Lodge at Mt. Mitchell - Burnsville, NC minutes from the Blue Ridge Parkway and Mt. Mitchell State Park
    Do not use their online reservations app.
    You have to call, or email: Stay@AlbertsLodge.com to secure for place for this much anticipated event.

There are other options for lodging very close by, if Albert's sells out. Just ask Van or Debbie for the hook up.

Do mention your affiliation with Lloyd's Yamaha Group when securing your lodging, otherwise they will tell you they have nothing.

ECR 2017, it's bound to be a good one.
    Count me in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ridetofish and shamrock like this.

Member #
    Looking forward for it!
    shamrock and ridetofish like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FZ09.com
    Advertisements

Gold Supporting Member
    Supporting Member
    Member #
    Miami, FL (Only 833 miles from Deals Gap)
    So this is where all the cool kids hang out!
    Do you honestly think I would miss one of these rally's? Not a chance!
    ridetofish, Niner and marthy like this.
    I'm an old, uneducated, humpbacked Irish Scorpio with a girls name so if you think you can get me drunk just to have sex you are very much mistaken, unless, of course, you're a female.

Member #
    Count me in for some ridin and cookin. Let's get everybody back and those that wanted to come last year but couldn't.
    shamrock, ridetofish and RevHead like this.

Member #
    Oh boy, oh boy! I'm going to start saying my prayers now.

Gold Supporting Member
    Supporting Member
    Member #
    Looking forward to it!

Member #
    I'll be back

Member #
    Well my vacation bidding just came around to me and this week was open so I grabbed a hold of it ! So now I have to clear it with the wife ..Do not think that will be a problem... And I may be seeing all of you at this great event !!
    King-Of-Bee's

Gold Supporting Member
    Supporting Member
    Member #
    Miami, FL (Only 833 miles from Deals Gap)
    Quote Originally Posted by abe57 View Post
    Well my vacation bidding just came around to me and this week was open so I grabbed a hold of it ! So now I have to clear it with the wife ..Do not think that will be a problem... And I may be seeing all of you at this great event !!
    Put her on the phone, I'll talk to her!
    abe57, coholm, SliderR1 and 2 others like this.
    I'm an old, uneducated, humpbacked Irish Scorpio with a girls name so if you think you can get me drunk just to have sex you are very much mistaken, unless, of course, you're a female.

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links