Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

Yamaha FZ09 Photo of the Day!

2M views 8K replies 947 participants last post by  MK3Brent 
#1 ·
Lets get this going y'all!

#4,909 ·
#4,930 · (Edited)
Sonoita Hwy this morning. So much great riding out in Tucson. Just moved from Ohio and loving it out West!
To avoid the boring, arrow straight, first few miles of 83, turn off onto Charolais Rd. immediately after exiting I 10. Actually, I thought I remembered it being called Old Sonoita Rd. or Hwy., but Google maps has it as Charolais.

#4,932 · (Edited)
After painting the silver frame, decided to go black with the radiator guards, too. Very happy with the result :)

Motor vehicle Vehicle Headlamp Automotive lighting Yellow
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motorcycle Motor vehicle

Attachments

#4,939 ·
those are really nice rotors

Reactions: MoFZio
#4,943 ·
Rayzor, look up horn relocation in the forum, its a free mod

#4,945 · (Edited)
Just messin around on the Miccosukee Reservation.
Starting to get hot around here and only three more weeks until "Mosquito Season" gets started!

Attachments

#4,947 ·
Enjoy Florida. At least you know what to expect with the weather... in Indiana we get weather from all directions and it changes like a politicians stance. It was 80 Wednesday, by Thursday morning it was 45.... it saps my will some days.

My wife and I have been talking a move to Florida. She lived there before, why not again? I've got 25 years until a retirement so I might as well bite the bullet and start over now.

#4,952 · (Edited)
Had a little meet up with Mr Buddah yesterday.
After several PMs on the e harmony section of the forum we hit it off quite well and ended up back at my place----"WHAT?"
(Full disclosure------After riding around a bit we went to my house where I introduced him to my wife and then adjusted the wheel alignment and suspension on his new 2017 matte silver)

http://www.fz09.org/forum/14-fz-09-...17-suspension-way-better-sure.html#post544753
(click on the link for my "evaluation")

Attachments

#4,953 ·
Had a little meet up with Mr Buddah yesterday.
After several PMs on the e harmony section of the forum we hit it off quite well and ended up back at my place----"WHAT?"
(Full disclosure------After riding around a bit we went to my house where I introduced him to my wife and then adjusted the wheel alignment and suspension on his new 2017 matte silver)
Pheeeew... I was just getting ready to que in some Barry White :)