** Update to the MSRP Thread! ** - Page 2
Close
Login to Your Account
Yamaha FZ-09 Forum

** Update to the MSRP Thread! **

This is a discussion on ** Update to the MSRP Thread! ** within the FZ-09 General Discussion forums, part of the Yamaha FZ-09 Forums category; Originally Posted by valvestem Hi All; I just purchased an orange one from Westfield Yamaha in Indiana for 7936.00 out the door with the tax ...

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: ** Update to the MSRP Thread! **

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by valvestem View Post
    Hi All;
    I just purchased an orange one from Westfield Yamaha in Indiana for 7936.00 out the door with the tax 501.00 and 40.00 license and documentation 98.00 included.. I drove over to get it. I live in Iowa. What a great dealership.

Thanks
    Don Valvestem
    That's where I bought mine, $7890 OTD.

Member #
    got mine 1100 below msrp so I didn't mind the 250 set up fee.

Member #
    Got mine for 7600 but at the dealer yesterday a fz6r was 7800 eeeee
    IRELAND IS MY TRUE HOME

4. Remove Advertisements
    FZ09.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Hello everyone. Just joined the Forum and wanted to let all you guys know, or your friends that If you are around the Akron/Canton area of Ohio, that Rick Roush Motorsports and Yamaha of Warren are pretty nice people. Just purchased my 2014 Fz-09 Graphite for $7900 OUT THE DOOR. I was super excited after reading all the posts on prices. They will work with you and I know Rick Roush has plenty in stock. I am super excited to read all the information on this thread about this awesome bike and I cannot wait to pick it up either tomorrow or Wednesday! Good day everyone!

Erich

Member #
    I haven't found any 'deals' in FL, and do not like spending hours negotiating. On my way up to GA today for a job, I stopped by a dealer who has the FZ-09 priced at $6900, or about $8100 OTD. As others have said, the bike looks much more substantial and pronounced in person, I love it. Feels great ergonomically. I'll be here for two weeks and think I should probably take it home with me...

Member #
    Quote in hand from Southern Az area- $9987 with a $500 discount, total OTD $9487. List at $7990. 2 dealerships in town, same outfit. One had swarming ant sales geeks, other, more relaxed but very little bike knowledge. Will try other shops in Sierra Vista, Phoenix, Yuma, possibly New Mexico if cash can't get the price down.

Member #
    Put a $500 down payment on a fast orange one at Mukwonago Yamaha here in WI. $7800 and change due at delivery in a couple of weeks. Port Washington Yamaha had bikes in stock , basically same price of ~$8350 OTD but they're much further away. Worth the $50 to buy from my "local" dealership.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptDL View Post
    Quote in hand from Southern Az area- $9987 with a $500 discount, total OTD $9487. List at $7990. 2 dealerships in town, same outfit. One had swarming ant sales geeks, other, more relaxed but very little bike knowledge. Will try other shops in Sierra Vista, Phoenix, Yuma, possibly New Mexico if cash can't get the price down.
    I'm pretty sure you can grab one in Chandler AZ at Ridenow for $8500 or so out the door. I refuse to pay a penny more than that and they committed that price to me a while back so I could plan accordingly on my finances.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Fizzerpilot View Post
    That's where I bought mine, $7890 OTD.
    They told me $7897 otd. Gonna see if they have a firefighter discount. Heck a FF owns flatout and he claims they have so little mark up he cant discount hardly anything. Still waiting on quote from them.
    Fizzerpilot likes this.

Member #
    Anybody has info on getting a good price in New Jersey ?
    Couple dealers I checked with do not have them. It's hard to work any deal on hot bike they can't keep in stock ...

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links