leo vince underbody on xsr
Close
Login to Your Account
Yamaha FZ-09 Forum

This is a discussion on leo vince underbody on xsr within the XSR900 Gear & Accessories forums, part of the Yamaha XSR900 Cafe Racer Forum category; heres a few shots of the leo vince underbody on the xsr. I think it looks great, it sounds great too. as far as the ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: leo vince underbody on xsr

Member #

heres a few shots of the leo vince underbody on the xsr. I think it looks great, it sounds great too. as far as the description goes,no re flash is needed. however I do expect ill need one. I haven't went for a ride yet, but will report back on popping and such.
    leo vince underbody on xsr-leo1.jpgleo vince underbody on xsr-leo2.jpgleo vince underbody on xsr-leo3.jpgleo vince underbody on xsr-leo4.jpgleo vince underbody on xsr-leo5.jpg

Member #
    looks good. what's the access like to the oil drain bolt? pic perhaps?

Member #
    I was soooooo close to this exhaust before buying my Akra CF. No one had one on their bike to see a really good look. Yours looks great. Enjoy!

4. Remove Advertisements
    FZ09.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by troop View Post
    I was soooooo close to this exhaust before buying my Akra CF. No one had one on their bike to see a really good look. Yours looks great. Enjoy!
    Thanks. Yup. I was in the same boat as everyone else. Trying to decide which exhaust to go with. And was on the fence about this exhaust for the same reason, but I'm happy with the turnout.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Member #
    no issues with access to oil drain bolt or filter.
    leo vince underbody on xsr-leo6.jpgleo vince underbody on xsr-leo7.jpgleo vince underbody on xsr-leo8.jpg
    youngy and pattonme like this.

Member #
    Just returned from my first ride with the leo exhaust. And happy to say, no popping on deceleration. And no check engine light !! Just that nice low rumble! The feel is similar to stock, with maybe a little more mid range power. (Probably just mental). In time I'll be sending out ecu to vcyclenut for flashing.
    Anyone know if he has a set up for leo vince ?

Member #
    Thanks for the extra photos. Appreciate it.
    Siens likes this.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Siens View Post
    Just returned from my first ride with the leo exhaust. And happy to say, no popping on deceleration. And no check engine light !! Just that nice low rumble! The feel is similar to stock, with maybe a little more mid range power. (Probably just mental). In time I'll be sending out ecu to vcyclenut for flashing.

He didn't when I inquired. Even a flash for OEM exhaust would be an improvement over stock. Good luck...
    Siens likes this.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Siens View Post

so you don't find any running issues with this pipe? you don't feel that it lacks anything over stock?

I'm toying with buying this same pipe for my MT and, although I will get the ECU flashed at some point, don't want it running like a bag of crap in the mean time.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by youngy View Post
    so you don't find any running issues with this pipe? you don't feel that it lacks anything over stock?

I'm toying with buying this same pipe for my MT and, although I will get the ECU flashed at some point, don't want it running like a bag of crap in the mean time.
    No. I did not notice any big changes over stock, other than the sound and a little more grunt. This is on the xsr. It is a slightly different exhaust for the xsr and mt/fz. On the xsr , there are no connector pipes between the headers, and it's a slightly different configuration of header bends. I'm assuming you will experience the same results, but I can't say for sure.

youngy likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links