This is just stupid
Close
Login to Your Account
Yamaha FZ-09 Forum

This is just stupid

This is a discussion on This is just stupid within the Off-Topic forums, part of the Yamaha FZ-09 Forums category; VIDEO: Berkeley County deputy hits motorcycle during chase, motorcycle driver wrecks, dies | WCIV...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: This is just stupid

Member #

This is just stupid

2015 Matte Grey FZ-09 --- Oxford Heated Grips --- Spiegler S/S Brake lines --- OES Frame Sliders --- OES Front Axle Sliders --- GYTR Rad Guard --- GYTR Windscreen --- Racetech Gold Valves --- Racetech Fork Springs --- ZX6R Rear Shock --- Navajo LED Turn Signals --- Tripage Gold LED Headlamp --- E-Bay Pazzo Knockoff Levers --- Termignoni Carbon Exhaust --- Power Commander 5 --- Yoshimura Fender Eliminator --- Ivan's ECU Flash ---

Member #
    all he had to do was stop

Member #
    Police are out of control in this country.....

4. Remove Advertisements
    FZ09.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Honestly, why run? In my experience police officers are more likely to give you a break if you simply comply. I don't condone him hitting the guy but I've done 60 in a 35 and got 5 mph over with the comment: "I'm glad you pulled over, most bikes just run".
    t34ifr, TT_FZ, Stateboy and 4 others like this.
    2016 FZ-09
    `TST Industries Integrated Tail light `TST Industries Front Turn Signals `TST Industries Fender Eliminator Kit `TST Industries Flasher Relay `Krator Swingarm Spools `MFactory Bar End Mirrors `Akrapovic Carbon Full Exhaust `ECU Flashed by VCycleNut `Stickman Vinyls FZ09 RimTape

Gold Supporting Member
    Supporting Member
    Member #
    The guys riding attire says a lot about how smart he is...and I'm not defending the cop but seriously..just pull over.
    2014 FZ09 Mods> Ivans ECU Flash....... Penske 8983....... GP fork piston kit.......Woodcraft Frame Sliders....Woodcraft Axle Sliders ...Woodcraft Engine guards...Chinese spools...
    Spiegler SS brake lines .....APE CC tensioner .....Antigravity AG-801 Battery......tripage LED headlight.......tripage LED pegs ...Watsen Design front turn signals..and some other stuff I dont feel like listing

Member #
    To bad just one wrong decision ended his life ! I live near LA and its almost a daily happening, people freak out and try to out run the cops.When you think about it there are so many news helicopters that even if the cops lose you in traffic they are always looking down at you. A few times I have seen people escape by driving into a covered garage.
    The days of the wild west are over when you could ride your horse out of town and just had to worry about cutting the telegraph lines as you left.
    60's Honda 50
    60'Honda 90
    1966 Honda 300 scrambler
    60's Honda 305 super hawk
    1960 Harley sportster
    100cc Bultaco lobeto
    175cc Bultaco campera
    250cc Bultaco pursang
    360cc Bultaco frontera
    250cc Bultaco 6 days trail
    185xl Honda
    xr200 honda
    250 yamaha enduro
    Gs 750 water buffalo 2 stroke
    Gs750 4stroke
    Gs1000
    ZRX 1200 kawasaki
    Honda xr600
    Honda 650r street legal
    current kawaski 140
    Honda 250l
    dr100 suzuki
    2017 fz-09

Member #
    As others have said, I don't condone the police officer's actions. The guy didn't deserve to die over this, but the rider chose to put himself at risk the moment the chase was on. If his death hadn't been caused by the police officer hitting him, it could've been any number of other things including running 2 red lights at 100+ mph into the side of a truck. Just a shame.
    Entitled Millenial
    =========================================
    '14 Rapid Red
    Graves exhaust, Vcyclenut Flash, K&N air filter
    Andreani Cart's w/ pattonme upgrade, Ohlins YA 335 shock
    Dunlop Q3's, MT-09 Street Rally seat, OES sliders
    eBay Fender elim and LED turn signals, Protaper Carmichael bar

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by TT_FZ View Post
    As others have said, I don't condone the police officer's actions. The guy didn't deserve to die over this, but the rider chose to put himself at risk the moment the chase was on. If his death hadn't been caused by the police officer hitting him, it could've been any number of other things including running 2 red lights at 100+ mph into the side of a truck. Just a shame.
    He put himself at risk the moment he left the house without a helmet. I hate the tendency of cruiser/chopper riders to not wear proper headgear. You're risking the part of your body that is essential for daily function and you're also gonna get tinnitus without any protection from wind noise, God forbid you don't look cool....sorry for the rant lol
    2016 FZ-09
    `TST Industries Integrated Tail light `TST Industries Front Turn Signals `TST Industries Fender Eliminator Kit `TST Industries Flasher Relay `Krator Swingarm Spools `MFactory Bar End Mirrors `Akrapovic Carbon Full Exhaust `ECU Flashed by VCycleNut `Stickman Vinyls FZ09 RimTape

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgementalFZ View Post
    God forbid you don't look cool....
    A bandanna would have saved him
    GeorgementalFZ and DK71 like this.

Gold Supporting Member
    Supporting Member
    Member #
    Here is the full video...this guy was a real piece of work.....check out his leet riding skills....

SC deputy placed on leave, video shows sheriff strike motorcycle twice before fatal crash | WACH
    Rocky_MTN_FZ09 and Travis like this.
    2014 FZ09 Mods> Ivans ECU Flash....... Penske 8983....... GP fork piston kit.......Woodcraft Frame Sliders....Woodcraft Axle Sliders ...Woodcraft Engine guards...Chinese spools...
    Spiegler SS brake lines .....APE CC tensioner .....Antigravity AG-801 Battery......tripage LED headlight.......tripage LED pegs ...Watsen Design front turn signals..and some other stuff I dont feel like listing

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links