This is a discussion on Build Documentation within the XSR900 Builds forums, part of the Yamaha XSR900 Cafe Racer Forum category; Posting my build experience here in case someone finds it useful. Products with fitment issues: SW-Motech skid plate is NOT compatible with Akraprovic exhaust Successfully ...
Posting my build experience here in case someone finds it useful.
Products with fitment issues:
SW-Motech skid plate is NOT compatible with Akraprovic exhaust
Successfully installed products:
- Akrapovic Carbon Exhaust
- Oxford EyeShot Neptune LED Turn Signals
- iJDMTOY LED Relay
- GB Racing Engine Cover Set
- SW-Motech Crash Bars
- R&G Stainless Steel Radiator Cover
- Tripage 3-wire to 2-Wire Turn Signal Converter (maintains DRL)
- OPT7 LED Headlight bulb
- Yamaha Turn Signal Adapters (2 sets for 4 turn signals)
- Ebay Chinese Aluminum Mirrors
- Ebay Chinese Aluminum Shorty Brake & Clutch Levers
- Spiegler Braided Stainless Steel brake lines (Front & Rear)
- EvoTech Fender Eliminator Kit
Now for sexy pictures:
Last edited by Deadsouls; 09-24-2016 at 07:09 PM.
nice build, now you need some full bike pics
I'm interested in the "OPT7 LED Headlight bulb", was it a direct fit and would you mind posting some pictures of the light pattern?
I'm also interested in that bulb! Thanks for posting links to everything, especially the 3 wire converter and LED relay!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I third that on the bulb !!!
Previous bikes 99zx6r,06 636, 03r1(my favorite) , vn900 , 13 Harley blackline , 01 softail , 04 r1 , 96 Harley dyna , 07 gsxr 750 ,06fz1, many dirt bikes and now a beautiful 60th in my garage !!
I would love to see a photo of the full bike to see what all these beautiful accessories look like all together.
Last edited by Deadsouls; 09-20-2016 at 03:25 PM.
PS I asked about the LED on the Facebook group!
Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk